We collect no personally identifiable information about you while you surf our Website. Should you decide to contact us (via request form on website, email, telephone, etc.) with a request, any information you choose to give us is used by Random Harvest, Inc. solely to provide you with the product or service(s) you request. We do not share any information with any outside parties.
Random Harvest Inc has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the websites: www.randomharvesthome.com
- We log IP address, page(s) visited, date and referral page for each visited page. This information is analyzed to diagnose problems with our server, estimate efficiency of our marketing campaign and to administer our Web site.
- If a website visitor chooses to request something from us, our website provides "Request forms" which are equivalent to email. When we get your request, we respond and store both the request and the response in our customer correspondence folder, and add your contact information to our in-house contact database for future use. This database is used in the following situations:
- to fill your request to be included on our mailing list for notices of sales events or information presenting newly arrived merchandise;
- to respond to specific other inquiries.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Choice/Opt-Out or Review/Correct/Update
If you either receive communications from us that you would prefer not to have, or do not receive communications you would like to have, you may contact us to review, opt out, correct or update your record by any of the following means:
- You can send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call the following telephone number: 202-333-7588
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Business Office: 202-333-7588
Effective: October 1, 2004